As a Marketing Intern, you will join a dynamic team who loves to think out of the box and is eager to try new ideas. You will experience first hand how payment industry works, and specifically, how our marketing team maintains relationships with various stakeholders of the company. During your internship, you will learn in micro details about events organizing, public relations, project management, and many other fascinating activities and programs aligned with the marketing strategies.
If you are a team player who loves to make significant improvement in the, send us your application and tell us more you and how you can contribute to the team!
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Business-level fluency in both written and spoken English
- Active in student organization activities or non-academic institutions
- Must possess a 'can-do' attitude- Have the ability to multitask
- Available to work 40 hours per week (5 days a week)
- Demonstrate good work ethic with strong interpersonal skills- Ability to work independently as well as in teams- Eagerness to learn about the Indonesia eCommerce industry